Apaloderma Safaris invites you to enjoy game drives with open 4×4 safari vehicles in Tanzania’s second-largest national park. It will be a great way to enjoy easy game viewing and explore different sections of the vast park. Game drives are reliably rewarding since the park hosts some fabulous games. Vast remote and wild, the park is home to an intriguing diversity both in terms of animal life and a variety of experiences on offer.
Where to Stay
Ruaha’s ‘old’ park bandas, in a fine setting directly on the river near park headquarters, have been partially upgraded. Several have private bathrooms, and meals can be arranged or cooked yourself. About 3km beyond here, on a rise overlooking the river in the distance, are the ‘new’ tidy cement cottages (all with private bathrooms). There’s a dining hall next door with inexpensive meals.
Transfer to Ruaha National Park
Pick up from the hotel or airport, breakfast, and then departure for Ruaha National Park, followed by lunch upon arrival. Afterward, a game Drive until late sunset, Enjoy your dinner and overnight stay in the park.
Tour prices include
- Park fees
- All activities
- All accommodation during safari
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation during safari
- All Taxes/VAT
- Meals (As specified in the day-by-day section)
Tour prices exclude
- International flights(From/to home)
- Round trip airport transfer (can be arranged at an extra cost)
- Accommodation before and at the end of the tour (can be arranged at an extra cost)
- Personal items(Souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- The government imposed an increase of taxes and/or park fees